- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Remove the stem from the cauliflower.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with olive oil.
- Season the cauliflower with minced garlic and black pepper to taste.
- Spread the seasoned cauliflower on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly cooked.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten baked garlic cauliflower.
Baked Garlic Cauliflower © 2015 Heather Johnson