My daughter and I love making crafts together. I especially enjoy making handprints crafts because I can lock a little piece of my kiddos in time. One afternoon recently, she and I made a simple but fun paper plate fishbowl craft.
- Paper plate
- Blue inker
- Orange paint
- Cotton ball
- Wiggly eye
- Cover all but the top two inches of the paper plate with the blue inker.
- Use a cotton ball to spread a thin layer of orange paint on your child’s hand.
- Press the orange handprint in the center of the plate with the fingers open.
- Wash the paint off your child’s hand.
- Glue a wiggly eye on the palm of the orange handprint.
- Glue beans under the orange handprint along the edge of the paper plate.
Paper Plate Fishbowl Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson