My daughter is a huge fan of Curious George. She also loves making crafts, especially during school time. For our lesson on the letter M, she had a blast making a construction paper monkey.
- Brown and tan construction paper
- Wiggle eyes
- Red marker
- Cut one large, one medium, and two small circles from the brown construction paper and one medium, one small, and two tiny circles from the tan construction paper.
- Glue the tan circles on top of the brown circles.
- Glue the medium circle above the large circle and the two smalls circles at the top of the medium circle.
- Cut four long strips from the brown construction paper.
- Fold four brown strips into accordions.
- Glue the four accordions on the back of the large and medium circles to form arms and legs.
- Glue two wiggle eyes on the small tan circle.
- Draw a mouth with the red marker under the wiggle eyes.
For another fun monkey craft, try my M Is for Monkey Handprint Craft.
Construction Paper Monkey © 2015 Heather Johnson