I absolutely adore making paper plate crafts with my daughter. Last spring during our homeschool lesson on the letter L, she and I made a simple but fun paper plate lion craft. She even cut out the paper mane pieces all by herself!
- Paper plate
- Yellow and black paint
- Brown construction paper
- Wiggle eyes
- Paint the paper plate yellow.
- Cut the brown construction paper into small strips.
- Glue the brown strips around the edge of the painted plate.
- Glue two wiggle eyes onto the plate.
- Paint a lion face in the center of the plate.
For another fun lion craft, try my L Is for Lion Handprint and Footprint Craft.
Paper Plate Lion © 2015 Heather Johnson