I love making crafts with my kids, and I especially love using paper plates as a medium. For our homeschool lesson on amphibians last spring, my daughter made an adorable simple paper plate frog craft.
- Paper plate
- Green paint
- Red and green construction paper
- Wiggle eyes
- Paint the bottom of the paper plate green.
- Cut the green construction paper into four frog legs and some circles.
- Glue the legs on the sides of the plate and the circles on the bottom.
- Cut the red construction paper into an oval tongue.
- Glue the tongue on the front of the plate.
- Glue two wiggle eyes near the tongue.
Paper Plate Frog © 2015 Heather Johnson