Paper plates are a favorite craft medium in my house. During our homeschool lesson on the letter K last spring, my daughter made an easy but fun paper plate king craft.
- Paper plate
- Markers or crayons
- Jewel stickers
- Yellow construction paper
- Cut the yellow construction paper into the shape of a crown large enough to fit on the paper plate.
- Decorate the paper crown with jewel stickers.
- Glue the paper crown on the paper plate.
- Draw the rest of the face on the paper plate with markers or crayons.
Optional: Also make a queen paper plate craft to accompany the king.
Paper Plate King © 2015 Heather Johnson