Paper plates are a favorite craft medium in my house. For a preschool lesson on the letter O last spring, I helped my daughter make an adorable paper plate octopus craft that resembles the letter.
- Paper plate
- Wiggle eyes
- Cut the center out of the paper plate.
- Paint the remaining paper plate ring.
- Cut the yarn into 12-inch pieces.
- Glue the yarn pieces onto the back bottom of the paper plate ring.
- Glue two wiggle eyes on the top front of the paper plate ring.
For another fun octopus craft, try my O Is for Octopus Handprint Craft.
Paper Plate Octopus © 2015 Heather Johnson