During our preschool homeschool lessons on the alphabet last spring, my daughter and I had a blast making a variety of crafts. For the letter P, I helped her make a super fun coffee filter peacock craft.
- Coffee filter
- Food coloring
- Blue and orange paper
- Wiggle eyes
- Add the food coloring to the water.
- Use the paintbrush to “paint” the coffee filter with the colored water.
- Allow the coffee filter to dry.
- Cut a figure 8 shape with a larger bottom from the blue paper.
- Cut a small orange triangle from the orange paper.
- Glue the orange triangle and two wiggle eyes on the blue 8 shape to form a peacock face.
- Glue the blue 8 shape onto the colored coffee filter.
For another fun peacock craft, try my P Is for Peacock Handprint-Footprint Craft.
Coffee Filter Peacock © 2015 Heather Johnson