- 1 1 7.8 ounce jar of tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 1 15.5 ounce can of garbanzo beans
- 1 14.5 ounce can of green beans
- 1 15.25 ounce can of corn
- Drain the garbanzo beans, green beans, and corn.
- Combine the pasta sauce, water, and macaroni in a large pot.
- Simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the garbanzo beans to the soup.
- Simmer over low heat for another 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the green beans and corn to the soup.
- Simmer over low heat until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate or heat any uneaten easy minestrone soup.
Easy Minestrone Soup © 2012 Heather Johnson