I love the simplicity of holiday wreaths made from paper plates. I also love fingerprint crafts. My daughter and I recently combined the two mediums to create some simply adorable Christmas light wreaths made with fingerprints.
- White paper plates
- Black marker
- Red, orange, yellow, green, and blue acrylic paint
- Scrap cardboard
- Cut the center from the paper plate.
- Use the black marker to draw a wiggly line around the paper plate.
- Draw small rectangles along the wiggly line.
- Pour a small amount of each color paint on the scrap cardboard.
- Press colored fingerprints on each small rectangle. Wash your finger between each color.
- Allow the paint to dry thoroughly.
- Display the fingerprint Christmas lights wreath.
Fingerprint Christmas Lights Wreath Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
White Paper Plates and Scissors © 2015 Heather Johnson
Cutting the Centers from the White Paper Plates © 2015 Heather Johnson
Drawing Wiggly Lines on the White Paper Plate Circles © 2015 Heather Johnson
Drawing Small Rectangles on the Wiggly Lines © 2015 Heather Johnson
Putting Colored Fingerprints on the Small Rectangles © 2015 Heather Johnson
Fingerprint Christmas Lights Wreaths © 2015 Heather Johnson
Fingerprint Christmas Lights Wreath © 2015 Heather Johnson