- 1 dozen small potatoes.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of sage
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 dash of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Wash the red potatoes and remove any imperfections.
- Slice the red potatoes into thin slices.
- Combine the olive oil and seasonings in an oven safe glass baking dish. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the potato slices to the olive oil mixture. Stir thoroughly to coat the potatoes.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the potatoes for about an hour or until tender.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten garlic sage roasted potatoes.
Garlic Sage Roasted Potatoes © 2013 Heather Johnson