- 1 summer squash
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Wash and slice the summer squash into thin slices.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the squash slices to the olive oil mixture.
- Coat the squash slices with the olive oil.
- Transfer the squash slices onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and black pepper over the squash slices.
- Bake fro about 20 minutes or until hot and slightly browned.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten parmesan garlic roasted summer squash.
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Summer Squash © 2013 Heather Johnson