- 3 peaches
- 1 cup of cherries
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/8 cup of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Wash the peaches and cherries.
- Pit and slice the fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour the sliced fruit into the bottom of an ungreased 9×9 glass baking dish.
- Combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and olive oil in a separate bowl.
- Pour the oat mixture over the fruit slices.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten peach cherry crumble.
Peach Cherry Crumble © 2013 Heather Johnson