- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/8 cup of sunflower oil (or another plant-based oil)
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Wash but do not peel the zucchini.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/8-inch slices.
- Melt the butter in a large bowl.
- Add the sunflower oil and oregano to the melted butter. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the zucchini slices to the butter mixture. Coat the zucchini thoroughly.
- Transfer the buttered zucchini slices to a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the zucchini slices.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten oregano parmesan baked zucchini.
Oregano Parmesan Baked Zucchini © 2013 Heather Johnson