I love making wreaths for each holiday with my kiddos. My daughter and I have been hard at work in the recent weeks making bunches of Christmas decorations for our home. One of our recent crafts was a pair of holly and candle wreaths made with green paper plates and construction paper.
- Green paper plates
- Green, red, and orange construction paper
- Cut the center circle from the paper plates.
- Cut holly leaves from the green construction paper, small circles and red rectangles from the red construction paper, and teardrops from the orange construction paper.
- Glue the green holly leaves in groups of two around the edge of the paper plate circle.
- Glue one or two red berry circles at the base of each holly leaf pair.
- Glue the orange teardrop to the back of the red rectangle.
- Glue the red rectangle to the inside of the paper plate circle.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly. Display the holly and candle Christmas wreaths.
Holly and Candle Paper Plate Christmas Wreath Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Materials for Holly and Candle Paper Plate Christmas Wreath © 2015 Heather Johnson
Cutting the Center Circles from the Green Paper Plates © 2015 Heather Johnson
Construction Paper Shapes for Holly and Candle Paper Plate Christmas Wreath © 2015 Heather Johnson
Holly and Candle Paper Plate Christmas Wreaths © 2015 Heather Johnson