My daughter enjoys crafting. While at a class at a children’s museum last summer, she got to make a cute frog craft that doubles as a puppet using a paper bag.
- Green paper bag
- Green, white, and red paper
- Black marker
- Cut two large circles and two legs from the green paper.
- Cut two medium circles from the white paper.
- Cut one long tongue from the red paper.
- Glue the white circles in the center of the green circles.
- Glue the green circles to the bottom of the paper bag.
- Glue the arms on the side of the paper bag under the circles.
- Glue the tongue under the flap of the bottom of the paper bag.
- Use the black marker to drawn pupils in the centers of the white circles and nostrils under the eyes.
For another fun frog idea, try my Paper Plate Frog Craft.
Paper Bag Frog Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Finished Paper Bag Frog Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson