When my daughter was an infant, I started making her some sensory bottles filled with various liquids and baubles. Even now as a preschooler, she still enjoys playing with the bottles that I made her. My son also likes playing with the various bottles. And I have continued making new bottles filled with new objects. One of my most recent creations was a rainbow pipe cleaner sensory bottle.
- Empty plastic bottle with lid
- Rainbow pipe cleaners
- Electrical tape
- Clean out the plastic bottle and allow to dry completely.
- Cut the rainbow pipe cleaners into small pieces.
- Partially fill the clean plastic bottle with the pipe cleaner pieces.
- Screw the lid on the bottle tightly.
- Wrap electrical tape around the lid of the bottle.
Have you ever made a sensory bottle?
Rainbow Pipe Cleaner Sensory Bottle © 2015 Heather Johnson
Finished Rainbow Pipe Cleaner Sensory Bottle © 2015 Heather Johnson