Paper plates make an awesome medium for preschool crafts. During our homeschool lesson on the letter J, my daughter and I made an easy but fun paper plate jellyfish craft.
- Paper plate
- Markers or paint
- Google eyes
- Decorate the bottom of the paper plate with markers or paint.
- Cut the decorated plate in half.
- Cut the yarn into 12-inch pieces.
- Glue the two halves of the plate together with the yarn sandwiched between.
- Glue two google eyes on one side of the paper plate jelly fish.
For another fun jellyfish idea, try my J Is for Jellyfish Handprint Craft.
Paper Plate Jellyfish © 2015 Heather Johnson