- 8 ounces of Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Coarsely grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Combine the grated cheese with the rosemary, garlic powder, and black paper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Form small mounds of the cheese mixture on the baking sheet, leaving at least an inch between each mound.
- Bake the cheese for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allowed the baked cheese to cool thoroughly.
- Remove the Parmesan cheese crisps from the baking sheet.
- Store any uneaten crisps in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Parmesan Cheese Crisps © 2015 Heather Johnson