Making ranch roasted potatoes as a side dish is as easy as tossing together sliced potatoes, ranch seasoning, and olive oil.
- 1 dozen small red potatoes
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 package of ranch seasoning mix
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Wash the red potatoes and remove any imperfections.
- Slice the red potatoes into thin slices.
- Combine the olive oil and ranch seasoning mix in an oven safe glass baking dish. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the red potato slices to the olive oil mixture. Stir thoroughly to coat the potatoes.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the potatoes for about an hour or until tender.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten ranch roasted red potatoes.
Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe © 2013 Heather Johnson
Washing the Red Potatoes © 2013 Heather Johnson
Ranch Seasoning and Olive Oil © 2013 Heather Johnson
Mixing the Ranch Seasoning and Olive Oil © 2013 Heather Johnson
Slicing the Potatoes © 2013 Heather Johnson
Baking the Seasoned Potatoes © 2013 Heather Johnson
Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes © 2013 Heather Johnson