My daughter and I love crafting together, especially for the holidays. As part of our recent homeschool preschool lesson on Easter, she and I each made a festive spring bunny from toilet paper rolls.
- Toilet paper rolls
- Colored paper
- Wiggle eggs
- Cover the toilet paper rolls in colored paper.
- Cut two bunny ears from the same colored paper.
- Glue the bunny ears to the inside top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue two wiggle eyes under the ears.
- Glue a button under the wiggle eyes for the nose.
- Draw on a mouth and whiskers with the markers.
For more Easter crafts, try my Easter Handprint and Footprint Toddler Craft: Bunny, Carrot, and Chick, Easter Duck-oration Wreath, and Deco Mesh Easter Wreath.
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies © 2015 Heather Johnson