- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 10.5 ounces of miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup of dry yellow cake mix
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies
- 3.75 ounces of sprinkles
- Add the butter to a large saucepan.
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the miniature marshmallows to the butter.
- Melt the marshmallows over low heat.
- Slowly stir in the dry cake mix.
- Remove the melted mixture from the heat.
- Immediately fold the Rice Krispies and sprinkles into the melted marshmallows.
- Press the mixture into a greased cake pan.
- Allow the mixture to cool for thirty minutes before cutting.
- Cut the Rice Krispies treats with a greased knife.
- Store any uneaten cake batter Rice Krispies treats in an airtight container.
Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.