My kiddos and I love making crafts together, especially for different holidays and seasons. Inspired by the Q-Tip Painted Snowman Craft from Mess for Less, my daughter and I made our own Cotton Swab Painted Snowman Craft last winter.
- Blue construction paper
- White crayon
- Cotton swab
- White paint
- Scrap cardboard
- Black dot stickers
- Orange and black markers
- Draw an outline of a snowman and the ground on the blue construction paper with the white crayon.
- Paint in the white crayon outlines with the cotton swab and white paint.
- Use black dot stickers to create the coal eyes and buttons of the snowman.
- Draw an orange carrot nose on the snowman with the orange marker.
- Draw a black hat on the snowman with the black marker.
For another fun snowman craft, try my Footprint Snowman Craft.
White Crayon Snowman Outline on Blue Paper © 2015 Heather Johnson
Painting the Snowman with the Cotton Swab © 2015 Heather Johnson
Cotton Swab Painted Snowman © 2015 Heather Johnson
Adding Black Dot Stickers to the Snowman © 2015 Heather Johnson
Drawing on a Carrot Nose with an Orange Marker © 2015 Heather Johnson
Drawing on a Hat with a Black Marker © 2015 Heather Johnson
Cotton Swab Painted Snowman Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson