Meatloaf is an inexpensive and filling meal. My family literally devoured my most recent recipe. (There were no leftovers, and I did not have time to take a photo until the loaf was half eaten!) And I loved that I could throw the ingredients into a bowl, mash everything together, and make a hearty meal in just a few minutes plus cooking time.
- 1.5 pounds of lean ground beef
- 6 pieces of whole-grain white bread
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup of ketchup plus extra
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Crumb the whole-grain white bread.
- Combine the beef, breadcrumbs, carrots, cheese, ketchup, and seasoned salt in a large bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press the beef mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Mix together the 1/4 cup of ketchup and water.
- Spread the water-ketchup mixture over the top of the uncooked meatloaf.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165°.
- Serve the cheeseburger meatloaf hot with extra ketchup.
- Refrigerate any uneaten meatloaf.
Also try my Chicken Meatloaf Recipe.
Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe © 2020 Heather Johnson
Ingredients for Cheeseburger Meatloaf © 2020 Heather Johnson
Cheese and Seasoned Salt for Cheeseburger Meatloaf © 2020 Heather Johnson
Uncooked Cheeseburger Meatloaf © 2020 Heather Johnson
Thinned Ketchup on Uncooked Cheeseburger Meatloaf © 2020 Heather Johnson
Finished Cheeseburger Meatloaf © 2020 Heather Johnson
Cheeseburger Meatloaf © 2020 Heather Johnson