I love making crafts with my daughter during homeschool preschool. While exploring St. Patrick’s Day last spring, my daughter and I made a simple but fun paper collage rainbow craft.
- Rainbow printable (http://www.coloringpages456.com/rainbow-coloring-pages/)
- Blank paper
- Colored paper
- Cotton balls
- Print the rainbow printable on the blank paper.
- Cut or tear the colored paper into small squares.
- Glue the colored squares onto the printable in rainbow color order.
- Glue the cotton balls on the clouds.
Paper Collage Rainbow Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson