I love making crafts with paper plates with my kiddos. Last spring during a preschool lesson on the letter T, my daughter and I made an adorable paper plate turtle craft together.
- Tear or cut some green paper into small pieces.
- Glue the torn paper pieces on the bottom of the paper plate.
- Cut some green paper into one small, four medium, and one large elongated semi-circles.
- Glue the tail, legs, and head onto the paper plate.
- Glue two wiggle eyes onto the head.
T Is for Turtle Paper Plate Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Paper Plate Turtle Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson