- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Combine the water and brown sugar in a small pan.
- Heat over low heat until the brown sugar melts.
- Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to the pan. Stir thoroughly.
- Stir constantly over low heat for one minute.
- Transfer the syrup to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Serve the pumpkin spice coffee syrup in hot coffee with or without cream.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup © 2014 Heather Johnson