Pumpkins are one of my favorite parts of fall. Every October right before Halloween, my family and I carve pumpkins into Jack o’ lanterns. After scooping out the insides of each pumpkin, I wash, season, and cook the seeds into a delicious and nutritious autumn treat!
- Thoroughly rinse the pumpkin or squash seeds.
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt to taste in a bowl.
- Soak the seeds in the sauce for 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 275°.
- Spread the seasoned seeds evenly on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the seeds with seasoned salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the seeds are crunchy. Stir occasionally.
- Immediately remove the seeds from the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
Seasoned Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe © 2015 Heather Johnson
Seasoned Roasted Pumpkin Seeds © 2015 Heather Johnson