T is for tree! Help your toddler learn about the letter T by making a fun tree footprint and handprint craft.
- Brown and green nontoxic paint
- Blank paper
- Paper plate or scrap cardboard
- Cotton ball
- Cotton swab or paintbrush
- Pour some brown paint onto the cardboard.
- Use a cotton ball to spread a thin layer of green paint on your child’s foot.
- Press the footprint with the toes pointing down onto the paper.
- Wash the paint off your child’s foot.
- Pour some green paint onto the cardboard.
- Use a cotton ball to spread a thin layer of red paint on your child’s hand.
- Press three green handprints in a semi-circle around the heel of the footprint. Reapply the paint as needed.
- Wash the paint off your child’s hand.
- Use a paintbrush to paint “T is for tree” in green on the paper.
For more fun tree crafts, try my Autumn Tree Handprint-Footprint Craft, Autumn Apple Tree Handprint-Footprint Craft, Four Seasons Handprint Trees Craft, Valentine’s Day ‘I’m Falling for You’ Handprint Tree Craft, A Partridge in a Pear Tree Craft, and Torn Paper and Cupcake Liner Halloween Ghost Tree Craft.
T Is for Tree Handprint-Footprint Craft © 2014 Heather Johnson
Brown and Green Acrylic Paint © 2014 Heather Johnson
One Brown Vertical Footprint © 2014 Heather Johnson
Adding Three Green Handprints to the Footprint © 2014 Heather Johnson
Finished T Is for Tree Handprint-Footprint Craft © 2014 Heather Johnson
Completed T Is for Tree Handprint-Footprint Craft © 2017 Heather Johnson