On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a partridge in a pear tree. For the first day of Christmas this year, my daughter and I made some simple but pretty paper partridges in pear trees.
- Blue, brown, green, yellow, and orange construction paper
- Cut the brown construction into large and small rectangles to form a tree truck and branches.
- Cut the green construction paper into leaf shapes.
- Cut the yellow construction paper into pear shapes.
- Cut the orange construction paper into the shape of a bird.
- Glue the brown tree pieces onto the blue paper.
- Glue the green leaves onto the brown branches.
- Glue the yellow pears among the green leaves.
- Glue the orange bird on a brown branch.
- Display the partridge in a pear tree.
Also check out the rest of my Twelve Days of Christmas crafts.
Paper Pieces for the Partridge in a Pear Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson
Paper Pear Tree with Bare Branches © 2015 Heather Johnson
Gluing the Leaves on the Pear Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson
Gluing the Pears on the Pear Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson
Gluing the Partridge on the Pear Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson
A Partridge in a Pear Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson