- 2 cups of whole grain or veggie elbow macaroni
- 7 ounces of lobster or imitation lobster
- 1 1/2 cups of cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- Dice the lobster or imitation lobster.
- Thoroughly mix together the cottage cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, plain Greek yogurt, milk, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook the elbow macaroni according to the directions on the box. Do not overcook the pasta.
- Thoroughly drain the water from the cooked macaroni. Do not allow the pasta to cool.
- Place the cooked macaroni in the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Layer the diced lobster or imitation lobster over the cooed macaroni.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the lobster or imitation lobster.
- Bake the lobster macaroni and cheese uncovered for thirty-five minutes or until slightly brown and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
- Store any uneaten lobster macaroni and cheese in the refrigerator in a covered container.
Baked Lobster Macaroni and Cheese © 2015 Heather Johnson