- 8 ounces of baby carrots
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate raspberry balsamic
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Combine the olive oil, honey, and chocolate raspberry balsamic in a mixing bowl.
- Add the carrots to the glaze mixture.
- Transfer the glazed carrots to a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten chocolate raspberry balsamic carrots.
Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic Carrots © 2013 Heather Johnson