On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me five gold rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree. For the fifth day of Christmas this year, my daughter and I made a simple paper chain of five golden rings.
- Yellow construction paper
- Gold glitter glue
- Cut the yellow construction paper into five long strips.
- Decorate one side of each yellow strip with gold glitter glue.
- Allow the glitter glue to dry completely.
- Staple the five strips together into a paper chain.
- Display the five gold rings.
Also check out the rest of my Twelve Days of Christmas crafts.
Five Gold Rings Craft Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Stapler, Yellow Construction Paper, and Scissors © 2015 Heather Johnson
Five Strips of Yellow Construction Paper © 2015 Heather Johnson
Decorating the Yellow Paper Strips with Gold Glitter Glue © 2015 Heather Johnson
Fingerpainting the Yellow Paper Strips with Gold Glitter Glue © 2015 Heather Johnson
Stapling the Gold Glitter Yellow Paper Strips © 2015 Heather Johnson
Five Gold Rings Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson