- 1 small zucchini
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Crumb the slice of whole wheat bread in a blender or food processor.
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning in a small mixing bowl.
- Slice the zucchini into one- to two-inch strips.
- Coat the zucchini strips in olive oil.
- Roll the oiled zucchini strips in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the breaded zucchini strips on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten Italian Parmesan zucchini fries.
Italian Parmesan Zucchini Fries © 2014 Heather Johnson