- 7 ounces of lobster or imitation lobster
- 1 15-ounce can of whole kernel corn
- 1 14.75-ounce can of creamed corn
- 1 8-ounce package of corn muffin mix
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Drain the whole kernel corn.
- Melt the butter.
- Combine the corn, creamed corn, corn muffin mix, Greek yogurt, eggs, and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Dice the lobster into small chunks.
- Fold the lobster chunks into the corn mixture.
- Pour the corn mixture into a greased 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for another 7 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate any uneaten lobster corn casserole.
Lobster Corn Casserole © 2015 Heather Johnson