I love pumpkin, especially during the cooler fall months of the year. I also love maple syrup. My children and I will eat pumpkin puree straight from the can with a little maple syrup drizzled on top. For a delicious sweet dip perfect for autumn through the holiday season, try my simple recipe for maple pumpkin dip.
- 15 ounces of pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Allow the cream cheese to soften.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Blend the ingredients with a mixer until smooth.
- Chill the dip for at least two hours to allow the blend.
- Serve the maple pumpkin dip chilled with graham crackers, seasonal fruit, and other dippers.
Maple Pumpkin Dip Recipe © 2014 Heather Johnson
Maple Pumpkin Dip © 2014 Heather Johnson