My mom loves to garden. My daughter and I love to make crafts. For Mother’s Day this year, I helped her make two lovely bouquets of paper daffodils, one for me and one for grandma.
- Purple, green, white, and pink construction paper
- Cut the green paper in long strips and petals.
- Cut the white paper into petals.
- Cut the pink paper into squares.
- Glue the green strips and petals onto the bottom of the purple paper.
- Glue the white petals in a circle at the end of each long green strip.
- Wrinkle up the pink squares.
- Glue a wrinkled pink square in the center of each white flower.
For another fun flower craft, try my F Is for Flower Handprint and Footprint Craft or my D Is for Dandelion Handprint Craft.
Paper Daffodil Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Paper Daffodils © 2015 Heather Johnson