- Brown, pink, and white nontoxic paint
- White paper plate
- Scrap cardboard
- Craft glue
- Black marker
- Google eyes
- Small binder clips
- Pour some brown paint onto the cardboard.
- Paint the front of the paper plate with the brown paint.
- Allow the brown paint to dry thoroughly.
- Turn the plate over.
- Using the black marker, trace the center circle of the plate and then outline three triangles on one edge.
- Cut out the circle and three triangles using the scissors.
- Pour a small amount of pink paint onto the cardboard.
- Paint a pink cat nose and mouth into the center of the black circle.
- Pour a small amount of white paint onto the cardboard.
- Use a paintbrush to paint whiskers onto the cheeks on both sides of the nose.
- Glue two google eyes above the nose.
- Use craft glue to glue the black circle and one triangle onto the remaining paper plate as well as the two remaining triangles onto the black circle. Use the small binder clips to hold the pieces in place while the glue dries.
Paper Plate Cat Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson