I love making crafts from paper plates with my kiddos. Last spring for our preschool lesson on the letter Z, my daughter and I made a paper plate zebra together inspired by the same craft from Funky Crafts. For our version, my daughter did her own painting, which I think is pretty darn good for a three-year-old!
- Cut two triangles from the white paper.
- Paint two smaller black triangles in the centers of the white triangles.
- Paint an oval nose on the bottom of the paper plate.
- Paint stripes on the sides of the paper plate.
- Glue the triangles on top of the paper plate.
- Glue two wiggle eyes above the oval nose.
For another fun zebra craft, try my Z Is for Zebra Handprint Craft.
Paper Plate Zebra Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Paper Plate Zebra © 2015 Heather Johnson