I enjoy making crafts from items found around my house, and I have amassed a large supply of empty toilet paper rolls. For one of our Christmas crafts this year, my daughter and I made some simple but lovely Christmas trees from some toilet paper rolls.
- Toilet paper rolls
- Green paint
- Gold glitter
- Yellow foam star stickers
- Cut a swirl pattern into the toilet paper roll, leaving an inch uncut at the bottom.
- Paint the inside and outside of the cut toilet paper roll green.
- Allow the paint to try thoroughly.
- Mix some gold glitter with the glue.
- Decorate the green toilet paper roll with the gold glitter glue.
- Allow the glitter glue to dry thoroughly.
- Affix a yellow foam star sticker to the top point of the toilet paper roll.
Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Tree Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Toilet Paper Rolls, Green Paint, and Scissors © 2015 Heather Johnson
Cutting the Toilet Paper Rolls © 2015 Heather Johnson
Painting the Toilet Paper Rolls Green © 2015 Heather Johnson
Green Toilet Paper Rolls © 2015 Heather Johnson
Mixing Gold Glitter with Glue © 2015 Heather Johnson
Spreading Gold Glitter Glue on the Green Toilet Paper Rolls © 2015 Heather Johnson
Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Trees © 2015 Heather Johnson