I absolutely love decorating my house for the holidays with homemade crafts that I created with my kids. Because our apartment is so small, my daughter and I have been focusing on making Christmas crafts to hang on the walls. One of our recent crafts was a forest of Christmas trees made from paper plates.
- Green paper plates
- Decorating materials such as stickers, beads, and jewels
- Cut the green paper plates into thirds.
- Glue the paper plate thirds together to form a Christmas tree shape.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly.
- Decorate the paper plate Christmas trees with the decorating materials.
- Display the paper plate Christmas trees.
For more fun Christmas tree crafts, try my Paper Plate Christmas Wreath, Christmas Tree Handprint-Fingerprint Craft, Pinecone Christmas Tree Craft, Christmas Tree Popsicle Stick Ornament Craft, Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Tree Craft, Beaded Yarn Christmas Tree Craft, and Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft.
Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Stack of Green Paper Plates © 2015 Heather Johnson
Cutting the Green Paper Plate in Thirds © 2015 Heather Johnson
Green Paper Plate Cut in Thirds © 2015 Heather Johnson
Gluing the Paper Plate Thirds Together © 2015 Heather Johnson
Paper Plate Thirds Glued Together © 2015 Heather Johnson
Putting Foam Christmas Stickers on the Paper Plate Christmas Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson
Decorating the Paper Plate Christmas Trees © 2015 Heather Johnson
Paper Plate Christmas Trees © 2015 Heather Johnson