- 1 pound of cod fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Combine the garlic powder, thyme, salt, black pepper, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the cod fillets with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Coat the drizzled fillets with the herb mixture.
- Place the coated cod fillets in a shallow metal or cast iron baking pan.
- Cook the cod for 15 to 20 minutes or until flakey.
- Serve the baked lemon and olive oil herb cod.
- Refrigerate any uneaten baked lemon and olive oil herb cod.
Baked Lemon and Olive Oil Herb Cod © 2015 Heather Johnson