- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pound of founder fillets
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Mill the bread until finely ground.
- Melt the butter in a shallow dish.
- Add the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste to the butter.
- Coat the flounder fillets in milk and then the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the coated fillets in a shallow metal or cast iron baking pan.
- Sprinkle any remaining bread crumb mixture on top of the coated fillets.
- Cook the perch for 15 minutes or until flakey.
- Serve the baked Parmesan flounder hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten baked Parmesan flounder.
Baked Parmesan Flounder © 2015 Heather Johnson