I absolutely adore spending time making crafts with my kiddos. My daughter is also super excited to work on her burgeoning scissors skills. For a recent Valentine’s Day craft, my daughter and I made some simple but sweet heart snails.
- Construction paper
- Cut a snail body shape from one color of paper.
- Cut two tiny strips from another color of paper.
- Cut a large heart, medium heart, small heart, and two tiny hearts from other colors of paper.
- Glue the small heart on the medium heart.
- Glue the medium heart on the large heart.
- Glue the large heart to the back of the snail shape.
- Glue the two tiny strips to the back of the snail head.
- Glue the two tiny hearts to the ends of the tiny strips.
- Use a marker to draw a face on the snail.
For more fun Valentine’s Day crafts, try my Valentine’s Day ‘I’m Falling for You’ Handprint Tree Craft, Handprint-Footprint Toddler Valentine’s Day Craft, Handprint and Footprint Valentine Card for Toddlers, Valentine’s Day Paper Plate Cow Craft, Valentine’s Day Heart Butterfly Craft, Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Wreath Craft or Construction Paper Valentines Craft. For another fun snail craft, try my S Is for Snail Handprint Craft.
Valentine’s Day Heart Snail Craft © 2016 Heather Johnson
Materials for Valentine’s Day Heart Snail Craft © 2016 Heather Johnson
Cutting Pieces for Valentine’s Day Heart Snail Craft © 2016 Heather Johnson
Valentine’s Day Heart Snails © 2016 Heather Johnson